Forum Index

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

Essay on tolerance a key to peace
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
tuetacaher

Guru
Guru

Admin

italy
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2016 20:18:56    Post subject:  Essay on tolerance a key to peace
Description:

The fact is, you are nobody, and yet wanting to be heard soooo very bad. Many Singaporeans today are struggling and in denial at the same essay on tolerance a key to peace. The leaders have overspent leading and under managed these past 15 years. We brag of top education scores but produce zero Nobel Prize winners. Singaporeans are really not protected in any way by the deceptive policies, essay on tolerance a key to peace, one where being too busy all the time. The people here are disunited. 48 years and it has now come to be a soulless place. Even 2 of my professors have left Singapore citing the horrendous work culture here. Many Singaporeans take medical certificates as they needed more time to rest given the punishing work culture here. Words are spreading regarding aid and how people can donate on Facebook, Twitter and amongst friends. For an adventurer or someone who longs to be different, this place may not be the right place for you. But for someone who wants peace, this place offers you peace, security and provides for your basic needs. As our government subsidises almost every aspect of our basic needs, from affordable education (our school fees are almost negligible up to secondary level) to public housing. As an 18 year old, I am deeply ashamed by the comment of this 37 year old. Call me a Singaporean in denial but I thank God for making me a Singaporean, essay on tolerance a key to peace. For essay on tolerance a key to peace country had provided me with food, lodging and education, something that I may not have gotten should I have been born into a low income family in another country. I do not have to worry about university school fees or my future because I know that opportunities are right in front of me. Life may be stressful, studying may be tough (in fact, my GCE A levels econs exam is tomorrow) but stress will strengthen us and we will be prepared for any challenges that may come. I sincerely hope that international readers visiting this site will not be misled by Mr SingaporeanX. Bitterness can only get yourself a sorrowful n complaining attitude. The Middle East and some African nations say slavery is fine. America says *****, illegal immigration and human trafficking are fine. In most countries of the world you can be put to death for having an unpopular opinion and voicing it. Are we not slaves who have been pushed so hard at studying ever since we just learned to walk, due to the ever-growing mindset that academics precede all else, even happiness. Do we not work our heads off when we reach adulthood, only to have so much of our money taken away and used in god knows what. Yes, our laws state that these are morally wrong and prohibited, but they still exist on our little island, do they not. So many people have been punished just for different political beliefs. Some jailed for life, taken brutally away from their families simply because they have other political beliefs. And that is why we are a soulless city, full of unhappy, complaining people.

best scholarship essay samples
solved assignment for meg 4 ignou bed course
buy a business plan essayscorer teacher
good essay topics for college
essay outline of popcorn
Adv

PostPosted: 10 Oct 2016 20:18:56    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: